Over the years, I've been interviewed many times in text, audio, and video form. Here are some of those interviews:
* "Being Deliberate - Developer on Fire":http://developeronfire.com/developer-on-fire-096-chad-fowler-being-deliberate
* "I feel the opposite of burnt out - Giant Robots Podcast":http://learn.thoughtbot.com/podcast/44
* "Chad Fowler usesthis":http://chad.fowler.usesthis.com
* "Chad Fowler on Ruby - PragPub":http://pragprog.com/magazines/2010-12/chad-fowler-on-ruby
* "This Developers Life":http://thisdeveloperslife.com/post/1-1-1-scars Scars episode
* "Music and Programming":http://railspikes.com/2009/4/30/music-and-programming-interviews-with-chad-fowler-and-dave-thomas Jon Dahl interviews me and Dave Thomas about the relationship between programming and music.
* "What is beautiful code?":http://blog.jaoo.dk/2008/07/02/what-makes-code-beautiful/ An interview with me, "Glenn Vanderburg":http://www.vanderburg.org/Blog, and "Marcel Molina":http://marcelmolina.com/ about what makes code beautiful. I love this one!
* "The Next Killer App for Ruby":http://blog.jaoo.dk/2008/07/28/what-is-the-next-killer-app-for-ruby/ An interview with me, "Glenn Vanderburg":http://www.vanderburg.org/Blog, and "Marcel Molina":http://marcelmolina.com/ about what the next killer app for Ruby might be. My guess was wrong, but the conversation is interesting.
* Teach Me To Code "Part 1":http://teachmetocode.com/podcast/rc-13-interview-with-chad-fowler-part-1/ and "Part 2":http://teachmetocode.com/podcast/rc-14-chad-fowler-interview-part-2/
* "My Job Went to India on SysCon":http://tv.sys-con.com/node/164481
* "Chat with Fabio Akita":http://akitaonrails.com/2007/05/04/chatting-with-chad-fowler
* "Finding the Jagged Edges - Pragmatic Podcast interview with Daniel Steinberg":http://pragprog.com/podcasts/show/19 I always enjoy interviews with "Daniel":http://dimsumthinking.com/
* "An early appearance on the Rails Podcast":http://podcast.rubyonrails.org/system/audio/2005/Chad-Fowler.mp3
* "The Geek Talk":http://thegeektalk.com/interviews/chad-fowler/